Nikola Tesla was a Serbian-American physicist who is known for the discoveries he made during his lifetime. His renowned discovery is his breakthroughs in the production, transmission, and application of electric power.
The inventor was born in Croatia on July 10, 1856. His father was a priest while his mother managed the family’s farm. His thoughts that he shared over his period of life during various talks became popular over time.
On the 163rd birth anniversary of Nikola Tesla, here is a list of Nikola Tesla quotes on life and science
- The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.
- I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men.
- Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.
- The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.
- My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe, there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, and inspiration.
- As I review the events of my past life I realize how subtle are the influences that shape our destinies.
- Peace can only come as a natural consequence of universal enlightenment and merging of races, and we are still far from this blissful realization.
- Most persons are so absorbed in the contemplation of the outside world that they are wholly oblivious to what is passing on within themselves.