PUBG Mobile earlier launched the Zombie mode, ‘Survive Till Dawn’. Now in recent news, PUBG will be releasing the new update 0.12.0 which will replace the event mode with EvoZone. Survive Till Dawn will lie under EvoZone now with the addition of more new modes in the future.
EvoZone brings a new mode called the ‘Darkest Night’. In this mode players have to stay alive for just one night while fighting with zombies. The remaining teams which stayed alive at dawn will win.
With the new update 0.12.0, PUBG Mobile will also bring some changes to Survive Till Dawn:
- Stun Grenades now also stun zombies
- Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed
- Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs
- Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs
- Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines
- Flamethrowers now deal more damage
- M134 handling has been tuned
- Players will gain affixes that grant certain buffs
- Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms
- Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs
- Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn.
PUBG Mobile will also launch some additional features like players can now spectate matches that their friends, Crews or Clan members are currently in, and view others’ information while spectating as well as adjust Spectator Mode privacy settings. Scope crosshair colors can now be changed in settings while the Portable Closets can now be swapped while in a match.
Spring Theme and Treasure will now be available. Each draw guarantees a unique reward, and Sakura Dacia or Pink Rose Set is a guaranteed drop when drawing 10.
Popularity has been added to Spaces. Players can now show their support by giving LIKEs to one another, and become Partners with friends that have 400 Synergy or more. Partners will appear in each other’s Spaces. Players can now add Shop items as Favorites and be notified when these items are on sale. Duplicated time-limited items will now be stacked to only show 1 icon per item with total amount of time remaining (maximum duration is 999 days).
New Achievements: Best Companion, Superstar, Winning Culture, Adventurer, Until Dawn, and A Step Too Far will also be added.
In addition to new features PUBG Mobile has also made some significant improvements:
- Automatic door-opening, dynamic weather odds have been tuned
- More buildings have been added to Dino Park, Coal Mines and Goroka in Vikendi
- Crew Challenge qualifying round has been expanded, and top 10 teams now get unique outfits
- Emulator detection enhanced to stop emulator players from being matched with players on mobile devices
- Friend invitations now show map and lag information
- Quick Chat messages are now edited in Inventory and can now be displayed as a wheel to make sending messages faster and easier
- Shadow effects can now be disabled to reduce resource consumption, heat and battery usage
- Added a reminder on dismantling duplicated items for Silver
- Previews are now available in some pages. Tap the reward icon to preview outfits
- Gallery now only show items currently in stock at the Shop
- Cloth Bandana (Leopard) with first purchase has ended. Rewards for first purchase of the season will be updated
- RP Backpack now remember settings from the previous season
- Mythic outfit emotes can now be heard by more players
- Added haptic feedback to some buttons
- Added animation for dropping empty magazines when reloading
- Animation added for opening/closing doors and also for throwing grenades while prone has been tuned.
- Fixed a bug where hair was not displayed correctly when equipping certain headgear
- Fixed a bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphic glitches in certain foot-gear
- Fixed a bug where doors were not displayed properly
- Fixed a bug where players may get stuck in buildings in certain areas.