Rahat Indori birth anniversary: Born on January 1 1950, Rahat Indori was an Indian Bollywood lyricist and Urdu poet. He was also a former professor of Urdu language and a painter. Prior to this he was a pedagogist of Urdu literature at Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
There are many stories about the life of Rahat Saab, who lives in luxury, which very few people knew. Rahat Indori, known as Rahat Saab, once became a painter to make a living. Here are some of the ones I found to be interesting Facts about Rahat Indori.
He was their fourth child. He did his schooling from Nutan School Indore from where he completed his Higher Secondary. He completed his graduation from Islamia Karimia College, Indore in 1973, and has passed his MA in Urdu literature from Barkatullah University Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) in 1975. Rahat was awarded a Ph.D. in Urdu literature from the Bhoj University of Madhya Pradesh in 1985 for his thesis titled Urdu Main Mushaira.
- Rahat Indori was born on 01 January 1950 in Indore to Raftullah Qureshi, an employee of a textile mill, and Maqbool Un Nisha Begum.
- All the studies of Rahat Indori have been done in Indore. He got his early education at Nutan School Indore. After this, in 1973, he completed his graduation from Islamia Karimiya College in the city. Then in 1975, he did his MA in Urdu literature from Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- Rahat Indori received his Ph.D. in Urdu literature from Bhoj Open University in Madhya Pradesh in 1985. After which he got the title of Doctor.
- By the way, the original name of Rahat Indori was Rahat Qureshi. But he loved his city of Indore. Because of this, he made it part of his name.
- Rahat Indori started his career as a teacher of Urdu literature at Indrakumar College, Indore. He soon became popular among the students.
One of the most prominent Urdu shayars in our country is Rahat Indori. This man, full of wisdom, is making us fall for Urdu poetry even more. Touching every aspect of life, he brings out a fresh perspective for us to see.
Rahat Indori birth anniversary: 11 of his most beautiful shayaris we promise you will fall in love with
· Aankh mai paani rakho, honton pe chingari rakho
· Ek hee naddi ke hain Ye do kinare dosto, dostana zindagi se maut yaari rakhoun
· Ye hawaein udd na jaayein le Ke Kaghaz Ka badan, dosto mujh par Koi patthat zara bhari rakho
· Uss Kee Yaad Aai Hai Saanso Zara Ahista Chalo, Dhadkanon Se Bhi Ibadat Mai Khalal Padta Hai
· Shakhon Se Tutjaayein Vo Patte Nahi Hain Hum, Aandhi Se Koi Kah De ki Auqat Men Rahe
· Naye Kirdar Aate Jaa Rahe Hain, Magar Natak Purana Chal Rha Hai
· Na Humsafar Na Kisi Humnashin Se Niklega, Humare Paanv Ka Kantaa Humeen Se Niklega
· Main Aakhir Kaun Sa Mausam Tumhare Naam Kar Deta, Yahan Har Ek Mausam Ko Guzar Jaane Ki Jaldi Thi
· Zubah Toh Khol, Nazar Toh Mila, Jawab Toh De. Main Kitni Bara Mita Hun, Hisab Toh De
· Log Har Mod Pe, Ruk Ruk K Sambhalte Kyun Hia, Itna Darte Hai Toh, Ghar Se Niklate Kyun Hai