Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, RBSE has begun the application process for Rajasthan Board Exam 2021. The registration process for the Class 10 and Class 12 board exam started on October 26 and will conclude on November 30, 2020.
The official notice related to the same will be released for students on the official site of RBSE on rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in or on bserexam.com.
According to the official notice released by the Board, the last date to submit the fee is December 3, 2020. Candidates can check the important dates and how to apply for registration below.
Rajasthan Board Exam 2021: Important Dates
|Opening date of registration||October 26, 2020|
|Closing date of registration||November 30, 2020|
|Last date for fee payment||December 3, 2020|
|Submission of application form to the nodal centres||December 7, 2020|
Rajasthan Board Exam 2021: Steps to apply
- Go to the official website of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education on rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on Rajasthan Board Exam 2021 online application available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the school login ID and password.
- Fill in the details and click on next.
- Make the payment of fees and click on submit.
- Your application form will be submitted.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further reference.
The fees for regular students is Rs 600 and for private students, it is Rs 650. Aspirants who will take the practical exams will have to pay a Rs 100 fee extra.
Moreover, the Board will not charge any fee from blind and handicapped students and from children of martyrs or of jawans injured in the Pulwama attack. All such students would only have to deposit a token fee of Rs 50 as exam fees.
NOTE: Application fee can be submitted via credit or debit cards or via net banking or e-challan. For further related details, candidates can visit the official site of RBSE.