TS EAMCET 2020: Amid coronavirus outbreak along with nationwide lockdown, the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, TS EAMCET 2020, the registration process has been postponed. TS EAMCET is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE.
As per the latest information, the last date of online registration form submission has been extended to April 20, 2020. Earlier, the application process deadline was scheduled for April 7, 2020.
Due to the coronavirus lockdown, many aspirants might not be able to fill the form on time, therefore, the decision was taken.
TS EAMCET 2020: Important dates
- First date of online application: February 26, 2020
- Previous last date of online application: April 7, 2020
- Last date of online application: April 20, 2020
Steps to apply for TS EAMCET 2020:
Candidates are advised to visit the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in. On the homepage, read the guidelines carefully. The candidate needs to make required payments of application fee by clicking on the link given there. Now, fill the application form with all the details and documents, verify it and click on the submit option. Take a printout of the filled application form for future use.
- Step 1: Go to the official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully available on the homepage
- Step 3: Now, fill up the application form with all the required information and documents
- Step 4: Pay the required application form fee
- Step 5: Now, click on the submit option
- Step 6: Verify it thoroughly
- Step 7: Take a printout of it for future use
Note: Candidates are requested to check their application fee status and application submission confirmation.