Today, Arabic is spoken by almost 420 million people around the world! The United Nations, in the year 2010, declared December 18 to be celebrated as World Arabic Language Day to commemorate the heritage of this classical language.
World Arabic Language Day Messages:
- Languages are quintessential for human interaction. The functioning of the world is unimaginable without languages.
- Arabic is a fascinating language. Its use in architecture, poetry, and philosophy is entirely aesthetic.
- Historically, the Arabic language has contributed immensely to the promotion of Greek and Roman philosophies and sciences by spreading it to the European Renaissance.
- Arabic songs are very soothing to the ears! It’s almost like connecting to the divine while listening to Arabic songs.
- Ancient Arabic manuscripts provide vital information on many historical incidents.
- As the United Nations established the World Arabic Language Day, it is also known as UN Arabic Language Day.
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization gave the proposal to declare 18th December as the World Arabic language Day
Celebrating such Language Days calls for the reverence of many different world languages and encourages people to speak various languages.
- After French, English, Russian, Spanish, and Chinese, on 18th December 2010, Arabic became the 6th official language of the United Nations.
- Quite a few Churches in the Arab region have Arabic as their liturgical language; hence, these churches’ rituals are conducted in Arabic.
- Almost all the Muslim Communities over both the hemispheres accept Arabic as their sacred language.
- Prayers and various rituals of the Muslims are conducted in Arabic.
- The Qur’an, the holy and sacrosanct book of the Islamic religion, is written in Arabic.
- Many other languages such as Persian and Urdu use the Arabic Alphabet.
- Around 66 nations of the world speak Arabic. Countries in Asia and Africa, such as Iran, Turkey, Chad, Mali, Eritrea, and Cameroon, speak Arabic.
- All in all, Arabic is one of the most prominent and influential languages in the world.
World Arabic Language Day Greetings:
- Marhaba! Wishing you a pleased World Arabic Language Day!
- I Hope you learn the mystic Arabic language pretty soon! A pleased World Arabic Language Day!
- The language got its name from the people who spoke it, i.e., the Arabs; initially, this term represented the human populace living in the region bounded by Mesopotamia.
- Salam Alaikum! A pleased World Arabic Language Day to you! Allah Yaselmik!
- May the almighty Allah take good care of you and protect you! Wishing you a pleased World Arabic Language Day! Learn quickly!
- Heartiest Greetings on the World Arabic Language Day. I hope you learn many different languages and prosper!
- Arabic is one of the oldest languages of this world and is a contributor to many other scripts worldwide.
- Hope you get to know the nuances of this beautiful language! Wishing you an enriching World Arabic Language Day!
- May you get to know the various aspects of this beautiful language! Wishing you a very Happy World Arabic Language Day!
World Arabic Language Day quotes:
- “And I withdrew into myself when I understood that they wanted to extract every thought in my head, one by one, like decayed teeth.” -Alia Mamdouh
- “The beauty of the sea is that it never shows any weakness and never tires of the countless souls that unleash their broken voices into its secret depths.” -Zeina Kassem
- “Bagaimanapun, selama ada minyak di Timur Tengah kita takkan pernah damai.” -Marjane Satrapi