Amazon’s daily quiz starts at 8 am every day. This amazon daily quiz time contest is app-only & amazon quiz question & answer start at 8 am & close at 12 pm.
Here’s how to participate in amazon daily quiz 19th October 2019
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign Into The Amazon App.
- Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz 16 October” Banner, Tap On It.
- Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz
Amazon quiz 19th October 2019 answers:
Question 1 – Famous Bollywood movie ‘Dilwale dulhania le Jayenge (ddlj)’ released today in 1995. In the movie, Raj and Simran took a trip to which part of the world?
Answer – Europe
Question 2 – DDLJ holds the record of being the longest-running film in the history of cinema. Which theater in Mumbai still runs the film?
Answer – Maratha mandir
Question 3 – Which of the following countries does Afghanistan share its borders with?
Answer – Pakistan, Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, china
Question 4 – Directorate general of civil aviation (dgca) reported that ______ has emerged as the most punctual airline in the last 12 months. (fill in the blank)
Answer – Go Air
Question 5 – when was the defense research and development organization (DRDO) established?
Answer – 1958
Rules for Amazon Daily Quiz October 19, 2019
- This contest will commence on 19 October from 08:00:01 a.m. (ist) to 12:00:00 p.m. (ist) (“contest period”)
In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the amazon.in app (“amazon.in app”).
- Once you have signed-in to the amazon.in app, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” exciting prizes ” (hereinafter referred to as “prize(s)”).