The Amazon Quiz for September 7, 2020, is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win Rs 20,000 Pay Balance. The Amazon quiz gives the user the opportunity to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quiz ranges from mobile phone, other gadgets and Amazon Pay Balance.
The quiz contains 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. After clearing the daily quiz their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner.
You can play the quiz from 8 AM to 12 PM every day and the winner’s names will be announced at the end of every month.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Rs 20,000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Date: September 7, 2020
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8am–12pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Amazon Quiz 7 September 2020 Answers – Win Rs 20000 Pay Balance
Question 1:- Which newly set up agency will conduct a Common Eligibility Test for selection to non-gazetted posts in the central government ?
Answer 1:- National Recruitment Agency
Question 2:- What is the name of the app which has recently been launched by National Highways Authority of India to monitor plantation projects?
Answer 2:- Harit Path
Question 3:- 20th August is celebrated as Akshay Urja diwas in India to generate awareness about the developments of what in the country?
Answer 3:- Renewable energy
Question 4:- Rani Rampal, named as a 2020 Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna awardee, is the captain of the Indian Women’s Team in which sport?
Answer 4:- Field Hockey
Question 5:- Who attended the 5th world conference of speakers of parliament on behalf of India?
Answer 5:- Om Birla
How to Play Amazon Quiz Contest Daily?
- Download the Amazon India App from Google Play Stores or Android App
- Sign up or log in to your Amazon account
- Once login you can check the homepage banner of the App click on Amazon Quiz for today.
- Now just start playing the Amazon quiz contest.