Assam is famous for many things like tea plantation, production of silk. It is also famous for its lotteries. Lotteries are a great way for people to try their luck and win a huge amount of cash.
However, now the time has changed and the Supreme Court has permitted 13 states to conduct legal lotteries. The state of Assam is one such state in which drawing of a lottery is legal.
Assam State Lottery Results for June 25 | ‘Future Gentle Lottery’ Results Announced at 12:00 pm; 1st Prize at ₹ 10 Lakhs
The Assam government handles the operating system. The 12 other states that conduct legal lotteries are Goa, Maharashtra, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Sikkim, Nagaland, and Mizoram. The Assam Lottery consists of three results that come out daily.
- The Assam Future Lottery results are announced by 12 pm.
- The Assam Singam Lottery results are announced by 5 pm.
- The Assam Kuil Lottery results are announced by 8 pm.
- The Assam lottery takes place at PWD-IB Complex, Tengapara, Kokrajhar, Assam 783370. The results for the ‘Future Lottery’ is announced at 12 pm on the official website http://assamlotteries.com/.
The first prize for the Future lottery is ₹ 10 lakhs. The lottery ticket costs ₹ 6.
Various other prizes & categories are as follows:
- 1st Prize – ₹ 10 Lakhs (one person)
- 2nd Prize – ₹ 10,000 (ten people)
- 3rd Prize – ₹ 1,000 (ten people)
- 4th Prize – ₹ 500 (ten people)
- 5th Prize – ₹ 200 (ten people)
ASSAM SINGAM LOTTERY – 5 PM
The Assam Singam Lottery is announced at 5 PM and its various prizes are divided into these categories, check out:
- 1st Prize – ₹ 15 Lakhs (one person)
- 2nd Prize – ₹ 20,000 (ten people)
- 3rd Prize – ₹ 2,000 (ten people)
- 4th Prize – ₹ 1,000 (ten people)
- 5th Prize – ₹ 250 (ten people)
ASSAM KUIL LOTTERY – 8 PM
The Assam Kuil Lottery is announced at 8 PM and its prizes is also divided into these categories, have a look:
- 1st Prize – ₹ 10 Lakhs
- 2nd Prize – ₹ 10,000
- 3rd Prize – ₹ 1,000
- 4th Prize – ₹ 500
- 5th Prize – ₹ 200
The Assam Lottery is organized and regulated by the state-recognized authority, ‘Bodoland Territorial Council (Assam)’. The ‘Claim Forms’ can be derived from the official website http://assamlotteries.com/. The details must be filled in capital letters. The winner may also need to attach a valid photo ID with this form. The forms need to be submitted within 30 days of the declaration of the results.