BPSC TRE Recruitment 2023: In order to better serve the state’s middle, secondary, and upper secondary schools, the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has added 50,263 seats to the current round of school teacher recruitment. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply for the BPSC TRE recruitment 2023 at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in, the official website.
Applicants should be aware that the deadlines for registering for the BPSC TRE are November 14 for non-late fees and November 17 for late fees. The application form must be submitted by November 25th.
In this phase, the BPSC TRE recruiting effort seeks to fill 1,21,370 school teaching positions. Earlier, Phase 2 of recruiting was supposed to fill 69,706 positions.
The registration fee for candidates in the general and unreserved categories is Rs 750. Female applicants as well as those who fall under the SC, ST, or PwD categories must pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 200. From November 14 to November 17, 2023, students can register for the recruitment process by paying a late fee of Rs 200.
How to Apply for BPSC TRE Recruitment 2023?
To register for BPSC TRE phase 2, candidates can simply follow the instructions provided below.
- Please visit onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in, the official website.
- Click the application link for the School Teacher recruiting on the homepage.
- Complete the form for registration.
- Upload the requested file, pay the amount, and submit
- For future use, get a copy of the registration form.
- Print off a copy of the page for future reference.