NEET SS Counselling 2023: On November 14, tomorrow, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will close registration for the National Eligibility Entrance Test for Super-Specialty counselling 2023. Those who haven’t enrolled yet can do so by visiting the official website, mcc.nic.in.
To register for the counselling in 2023, applicants must submit a refundable security deposit fee of Rs 2 lakh along with a non-refundable application fee of Rs 5,000.
How can I register for the NEET SS Counselling 2023?
- Visit MCC’s official webpage at mcc.nic.in.
- Navigate to the NEET SS tab.
- Click the link to register a new account now.
- Complete the application.
- Put in the necessary paperwork.
- Remit the security deposit and registration cost.
- Fill out the application and save it.
- Print this page off for your records.