Delhi Development Authority (DDA) scheme will be launched soon and the number of flats this year will be less comparatively and the flats to be allotted this year under the DDA scheme will be one-bedroom sets for the economically weaker sections (EWS).
Check out the details regarding the DDA scheme
DDA Housing Scheme 2019
There will be 20,980 total flats that are being offered under the DDA housing scheme. Out of the total flats, 3622 are kept for Janata or Economically weaker section, 16,298 for the low-income group flats, 579 for the middle-income group and 488 for high-income group. The DD housing scheme flats will be located in areas such as Vasant Kunj, Dwarka, Narela, Siraspur, etc.
- The registration fee for the Lower Income Group is Rs 1
- The registration fee for the Middle Income Group is Rs 2
- The registration fee for the Higher Income Group is Rs 2
Eligibility criteria for purchasing flats
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be 18 years and above.
- The applicants or applicant’s wife/husband/minor dependent children must not own any house in New Delhi, Delhi or Delhi Cantonment.
- The applicant can apply under any of the schemes if he has a jointly owned plot or owns the land under the residential house less than 66.9 sq. 80 sq)
- If the person already has an allotted flat by DDA, then he/she will not be eligible for allotment under any of the scheme.
List of documents required
- Duly attested Affidavit for non-ownership of property in New Delhi, Delhi or Delhi Cantonment.
- Duly attested Affidavit from the allotted and his/her spouse declaring their relationship.
- Duly attested undertaking to declare not to make any additional alteration.
- Three signatures and photographs of allotted and spouse.
- ID proof, address proof, with a self-attested copy of voter ID, PAN card, Aadhar of allotted and spouse.
- Self-attested copy of bank passbook and income tax return for the last year and filed for the year respectively.
- Proof of Physical Possession of the person in whose name the conversion is sought viz. Copy of possession letter or slip/House Tax receipt/ration card/passport/driving license/I card etc. Duly attested by Notary Public/Gazetted Officer.
- Details or proof of payment of any sort
- Copy of Lease deed/sub-lessees deed/conveyance deed/allotment letter duly attested by Notary Public/Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of N.O.C from the mortgagee duly attested by Notary Public/gazetted Officer (If any).
The application form can be downloaded from here.