Hanuman Jayanti 2020: Hanuman Jayanti is one of the famous Hindu festivals and celebrates the birth of Lord Hanuman. On this auspicious day, Lord Hanuman’s enthusiastic devotees observe fast and worship the Lord, seeking his protection and refuge. This year’s Hanuman Jayanti will be held on April 8th.
They also participate in the recitation of Hanuman Chalisa and read scriptures such as Ramayan and Mahabharata. Hanuman is a symbol of strength and vitality. He is worshipped as a god who is able to attain victory against all evil.
However, according to astrologers, there will be handmade constellations on Chaitra Purnima, Balava Karan, Vyatipati Yoga, Anand Yoga, and Siddh Yoga with Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga. This type of yoga is coming after 430 years on this Hanuman Jayanti.
According to the priest, the recitation of Sunderkand and the recitation of Hanuman Chalisa are particularly fruitful.
Astrologer Bharat Gyan Bhushan said Lord Shri Ram was born in Chaitra Shukla Navami. Five days later, the eleventh Rudra incarnation of Lord Shiva appeared as Lord Hanuman of Chaitra Shukla Purnima to serve him. The birthday of such Ram devotee Hanuman should be celebrated by reciting his character.
Puja Vidhi of Hanuman Jayanti 2020
- Worship Lord Hanuman in the morning.
- Offer vermilion or red cloth, with marigold, hazara, kaner, rose and other flowers.
- Do not offer feminine flowers like Juhi, Jasmine, Champa, Bela etc.
- Offer Malpua, Laddu, Halua, Churma, Banana, Guava as prasad.
- Offer a lamp of cow’s ghee.
- Don’t eat any snacks until noon.
- In order to gain energy, enthusiasm and strength, recite Hanuman Chalisa, Sundar Kand.
- Use red and yellow clothes, saffron sandalwood for worship
Although the temples are closed due to the coronavirus lockdown, there will be no processions or religious gatherings during this festival.