The National Testing Agency (NTA), the examination agency, has released the application form for the April session of JEE Main 2021. The candidates willing to take the JEE Main 2021 April session exams must complete the registration process by logging in to the official JEE Main website at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The last date for registration is April 4, 2021, till 11.50 PM.
JEE Main March 2021 application form: How to Register
- Visit the NTA JEE Main 2021 official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Complete JEE Mains registration 2021 form using details name, mobile number, and email address
- Fill detailed JEE Main March 2021 application form with personal and educational details
- Uploading scanned images of photograph and signature
- Payment of JEE application fees and download confirmation application.
2021 JEE Main is being held in 4 sessions which are from February 23 to 26(Session 1), March 15 to 18(session 2), April 27 to 30 (Session 3), and May 24 to 28 (Session 4).
The JEE Main 2021 April session exams are scheduled to take place on April 27, 28, 29, and 30, 2021.
The syllabus is similar to the previous years; however, the questions have been changed for JEE Main 2021 as there will be a total of 90 questions, candidates have to only attempt 75 questions and there will be no negative marketing for 15 options questions.