The registration process for one of the biggest game shows of Indian Television, Kaun Banega Crorepati 12 has already started from May 9. The show is hosted by Amitabh Bachchan, the registration process will conclude on May 22.
On Saturday evening, Amitabh Bachchan asked the first question for the registration process, the first question was related to coronavirus.
On Saturday, Big B asked the very first question of KBC 12 question on Sony Entertainment Television. After this, there will be a new question presented by Mr. Bachchan every night till May 22. To register themselves for KBC Season 12, the candidates need to answer these questions correctly via SMS or through SonyLIV app.
You can download the SonyLiv app from SonyLiv official website. The app is also available at Google play store or Apple store.
Here is a step by step guide as to how you can register for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 12
Register for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 12 via Sony Liv App:
- Open the Sonylive app
- Click on the KBC link
- Answer the registration question that pops up.
- Fill in your details on the form that appears.
- Click on submit
- You will know the process is completed when a message flashes on the screen saying ‘Thank you for completing your KBC registration’
Register for Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 12 via SMS:
- Sending the SMS will charge Rs 3 (except on Jio phones)
- Complete the process in the given timeline
- Subscribers of Airtel, BSNL, IDEA, Jio & Vodafone in select circles can send their registration question answer via SMS to 509093:
- SMS format: KBC, Option A, B, C or D, Age, Gender
If your answer is option A, and you are 23 years and 8 months old, and are a female; you will need to SMS: KBC A 23 F.
Participants, who have answered the registration questions correctly and have been shortlisted by the randomizer based on certain pre-defined reservation criteria, will be reached out to, telephonically, for further assessment.
Due to the nationwide lockdown imposed to stop the spread of the novel coronavirus, the entire selection process will be carried out online.
For the first time in the history of KBC, the auditions comprising a General Knowledge test and video submission will be conducted exclusively via SonyLIV.
After the online auditions, personal interviews will be conducted of the shortlisted auditionees via video calls.