अब आप न्यूज्ड हिंदी में पढ़ सकते हैं। यहाँ क्लिक करें
cyfy
Home » Beyond Metros » COVID-19 Outbreak: Meghalaya closes down all tourist places till March 31

COVID-19 Outbreak: Meghalaya closes down all tourist places till March 31

The government added that the order to keep tourist places closed might also be extended up to April 15.

By IANS
Published on :

New Delhi: In the wake of COVID-19 outbreak, all tourist places in the state of Meghalaya have been closed till March 31, the state government said on Thursday.

The government added that the order to keep tourist places closed might also be extended up to April 15.

Meghalaya Govt has issued a press release stating all its tourist places to remain closed till March 31.

“All tourists intending to visit Shillong and other places in Meghalaya are requested to reschedule their travel plans accordingly,” a statement by the government of Meghalaya said.

At least 181 people in India have so far tested positive for the novel coronavirus.

-IANS

(This story has not been edited by Newsd staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)
(For more latest news and updates Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter. Download our mobile app )

Related

Latests Posts


Editor's Choice


Trending