India will celebrate 70th republic Day on January 26 as followed every year. The main celebration of this day is the Republic Day Parade, which is held in the capital city, New Delhi every year. The Republic Day parade will start from the Raisina Hill Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Tickets for India’s Republic Day Parade are on sale from January 7 to January 25 every year, at Departmental Sales Counters in the following locations:
Republic Day Parade Ticket Outlets
- North Block Roundabout
- Sena Bhawan (Gate 2)
- Pragati Maidan (Gate 1 at Bhairon Road)
- Jantar Mantar (Main Gate)
- Shastri Bhawan (near Gate 3)
- Jamnagar House (opposite India Gate)
- Red Fort (inside August 15 Park and opposite Jain Temple)
- Parliament House Reception Office, special counter for Members of Parliament (11AM – 4 PM Saturday/Sunday/Holiday Closed)
- Government of India Tourist Office, 88 Janpath (Closed Sunday)
Note: All ticket counters will be closed in the morning on January 23, due to full dress rehearsal of the Republic Day Parade
Republic Day Parade Ticket Price
The reserved seats near venue: Rs 500
Unreserved seats: Rs 100 and Rs 200
These tickers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Hence, if you buy an unreserved ticket, you must reach the venue early to occupy the seat of your choice.
Essentials to buy Ticket
Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card or government-issued identity card must be presented in order to purchase tickets.