Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Bank of India has started its application process for the recruitment of 28 vacancies for the posts of officers and clerk, on August 1. Candidates must be a sportsperson who are qualified as sporting event/ championship as its eligibility. Aspirants can apply online by visiting the websites at bankofindia.co.in/careers.
The deadline to apply for the posts is August 16. There are a total of 14 vacancies for the post of officers and 14 for clerk. Selection will be on the basis of shortlisting for interview and/or field trials.
Name of Sports:- Officers Post– Clerk Post
1. Archery ————2 ——————-2
2. Athletics ————2 —————–2
3. Boxing ————–2—————– 2
4. Gymnastics——– 2—
5.Swimming ——— 2—————— 2
6. Table Tennis ——2 –
7. Weightlifting ——-2 ——————2
8 .Wrestling ———– 2—————– 2
Total——————— 14 ————-14
For the post of Officers-
- Educational Qualification —Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Sports Qualification— Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category A, B and C
- Minimum : 18 years
- Maximum : 25 years
For the Post of Clerk–
- Educational Qualification— Pass in X Standard examination or equivalent as the case may be
- Sports Qualification— Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category D
- Minimum :18 years (20 years for Khelo India sporting event)
- Maximum : 25 years
- Category – A –Olympic Games, World Championships, World Cup
- Category – B —Asian Games, Asian Championship (Senior), Common Wealth Games
- Category – C— Youth Olympic Games, Asian Championships (Junior), South Asian Games (SAF), Any other recognized International Sports Championship
- Category – D –World Police & Fire Games, National Games, National Championship (Senior & Junior), Federation Cup National, All India Inter State Championship (Senior), All India Inter University Tournament, National School Games, Khelo India (Minimum Age Limit – 20 years)
- Selection will be based on shortlisting for interview and/or field trials according to their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the post.
- Shortlisting in Officer cadre will be through screening of an application, the conduct of field trials in the respective sport followed by an interview.
- Shortlisting in Clerical cadre will be through screening of applications and conduct of field trials.