The admit card has been released for SI written examination 2019 by the Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) which is slated to be conducted on December 22, 2019, at various centers across the state of Bihar on the official website, bpssc.bih.nic.in.
The recruitment drive is cinducted to fill posts of police sub-inspector/ sergeant/ assistant superintendent jail (direct recruitment)/ assistant superintendent jail (ex-servicemen).
The exam will be of 200 marks including 100 questions on general knowledge and current affairs. Candidates are required to score at least 30 per cent marks to qualify the exam.
- Total number of posts: 2,404
- Number of posts for police sub-inspector: 2,064
- Number of posts for sergeant: 215
- Number of posts for assistant superintendent jail: 125
BPSSC SI Admit Card 2019: Steps to download
- Step 1: Go to the official website, bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Download Admit Card for the post of Police Sub Inspector/Sergeant/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct recruitment)/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) in Bihar Police. (Advt. No. 01/2019) in Bihar’ link
- Step 3: A new window will appear
- Step 4: Enter the login details then, admit card will appear
- Step 5: Download and take a print out for future reference
Candidates are advised to carry their admit card and a valid photo Id proof to the examination hall.