CLAT 2024 Application Form Submission: The CLAT 2024 examination is scheduled for December 3, 2023. The Consortium of NLUs began Common Law Admission Test 2024 registration on July 1, 2023. On the same day, both the CLAT UG and CLAT PG will be administered.The registration deadline for the CLAT 2024 is November 3, 2023.With several students requesting that the consortium extend the deadline for submitting the CLAT Application Form 2024, it is anticipated that the date will be moved back further.
Candidates who have not yet submitted the CLAT 2024 Application Form must do so immediately, as CLAT 2024 Registration will close soon. Before submitting an application, aspirants must review the CLAT Registration Details 2024. In order to assist candidates prepare for the Common Law Admission Test, Shiksha has also released a series of free practise tests with answers. Consortium previously disclosed the modification to the CLAT 2024 pattern. The number of questions on the CLAT UG paper has been reduced from 150 to 120 in an effort to make the exam more student-friendly. The CLAT curriculum and exam format for 2024 remain unchanged, with the exception of a reduction in the number of questions.
CLAT 2024 Application Form Submission Eligibility
Candidates are encouraged to review the CLAT 2024 eligibility requirements prior to submitting the CLAT 2024 Application Form.
• Candidates must achieve the following minimum percentage in their qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent):
• Forty-five percent (45%) or its equivalent grade for candidates in the General, OBC, PWD, NRI, PIO, and OCI categories
• Forty percent (40%) or its equivalent for candidates from the SC/ST categories.
• Candidates who will be taking their qualifying exam in March/April 2023 are also eligible to take the CLAT 2023 examination. However, they will be required to present proof of passing the qualifying exam at the time of admission; otherwise, they will forfeit the right to be considered for admission.
CLAT 2024 Registration Fee
No application will be approved without the registration fee for CLAT 2024. For filling out the application form, candidates in the general category must pay an application charge of INR 4000. SC, ST, and Below Poverty Line (BPL) candidates pay a registration fee of 3,500 INR. In addition, applicants must pay 500 INR for question papers.
How to complete the CLAT 2024 Application Form Submission?
Filling out and submitting the CLAT 2024 application form before the CLAT 2024 registration deadline is required for participation in the law entrance exam. Candidates who have not yet submitted their CLAT 2024 application forms must follow the steps outlined below.
Candidates can register by entering their name, mobile phone number, and email address. Additionally, choose and validate a password for the newly-created applicant account.
• Login- To access the application form, log in.
• Select the programme of study – The first step after registering in is to choose the programme of study (5-year LLB or 1-year LLB).
• Complete the form with your personal information, communication information, qualifying examination status, exam centre preferences (up to THREE centres can be selected in order of preference), and reservation information. All fields must be completed.
• Submit the form – Once the form is complete, accept the declaration and grant permission before submitting the form.
• Pay the application fee – In the final stage, pay the application fee (which varies by category) using a credit card, debit card, or online banking. Note that in addition to the exam fee, candidates must pay an additional INR 500 for access to question papers from previous years.