How to customize and apply Nothing’s monochromatic style: The one-color style of Nothing OS is unique, stylish, and really stands out. Many people all over the world love it for its dot matric fonts and simple icon style.If you have the latest Nothing OS loaded on your Nothing Phone, you can easily switch from the colorful stock icon pack to the black-and-white theme that Nothing offers.
With Nothing OS 2.0, here’s everything you need to know to make all of your app buttons look like they’re made of nothing.
How to customize and apply Nothing’s monochromatic style to all app icons
In the “Customization” settings of Nothing Phones 1 and 2, you can already switch to the basic Nothing icon pack. Only half-baked, though, because it doesn’t work for all icons. But if you meet the following conditions, you can get the Nothing Icon Pack for free. This pack sets all of your icons in a unique black and white style.
What You Need
To make sure you can get the Nothing Icon Pack and change all of your icons to black and white (step 2), you must first make sure you have the most recent version of Nothing OS. Open the Settings app, tap System, then System Update, and then update your Nothing Phone.Version 2.0.4 of Nothing OS is the most recent one.
1. Use the Nothing buttons that come with the app.
If you want to use the Nothing icon pack instead of the colored ones that come with the phone, tap and hold on the Home screen and choose Customization.
- Click on Icon Pack.
- Pick “Nothing” here.
- The Nothing pack will now be your images.
- But, as you can see below, not all of the pictures have the same theme.
- For a lot of apps, the icons will still be the colors they were made with. The good news is that this is easy to change with the next choice.
2. Get the original Nothing Icon Pack and change all of the icons to black and white.
Nothing OS 2.0 and up has a new set of icons that are all the same color. This set works for all icons, no matter what game they are in. How to get it.
- Open the settings for customizing the “Icon Pack” as you did before. After that, press “Add.”
- You could also go to the Play Store and look for “Nothing Icon Pack.”
- Find the NOTHING ICON PACK that NOTHING TECHNOLOGY LIMITED has to give and tap on it.
- To install, tap it.
- After installing the Icon Pack, go back to the setting for customizing it and make sure that nothing is chosen.
- Now, all of your icons will look like they were made with Nothing’s black-and-white color scheme.
One of the best ways to use a standard icon pack is with the Nothing Icon Pack on Nothing OS 2.0. Not only does it hide any icons that don’t fit with the style, but it also lets you use apps more efficiently because the bright logos of different apps won’t distract you.
It’s true that app icons can make it harder to find apps fast. However, that’s exactly what Nothing wants to do to make people more aware of the apps they use.
Here are some questions that people often have about changing the icons on Nothing OS 2.0.
How do I make all of my icons look like Nothing?
Get the Nothing Icon Pack from the Play Store and turn it on in Settings > Customization > Icon Pack > Nothing. This will change all of your icons to the Nothing style.
Which Nothing icon pack is the best?
The Nothing Icon Pack is without a doubt the best and most consistent icon pack out there. It themes icons after Nothing’s color and style.
The Nothing Icon Pack on Nothing OS 2.0 is great for people who want all of their app icons on their Nothing device to look the same. It themes all of your icons, no matter what app they are in, and the fact that they are all the same color blocks out the colorful names of other apps, letting you focus on the one you want to use.
We hope this guide helped you change and customize your app icons to Nothing’s famous one-color look. Until then!