#MeToo campaign has brought clouds of gloom in many well-known faces’ lives. The sexual harassment reports seem to have kicked hard in the teeth of producer and film director Vikas Bahl. Now Hrithik Roshan has broken his silence on the sexual harassment allegation against Bahl and said it is impossible to work with a person guilty of such grave misconducts. Vikas is the director of film Super 30 a biopic on mathematician Anand Kumar which stars actor Hrithik Roshan.
“It is impossible for me to work with any person if he/she is guilty of such grave misconduct. I am away and have access to only sporadic information. I have requested the producers of Super 30 to take stock of the apparent facts and take a harsh stand if need be,” said Hrithik Roshan in a Tweet.
— Hrithik Roshan (@iHrithik) October 8, 2018
Last year, a woman employee at Phantom Films, which had Bahl as one of the partners along side Anurag Kashyap, Vikramaditya Motwane and Madhu Mantena, had accused Bahl of harassing her during a trip to Goa. After the woman shared details about the incident with Huffington Post India, filmmaker Hansal Mehta lashed out at Bahl over alleged sexual misconduct.