Jr NTR Birthday 40th Birthday: Junior NTR celebrates his fortieth birthday on Saturday, May 20. The Telugu actor was ecstatic after his latest film, RRR, garnered over Rs 1100 crore at the worldwide box office. Here is everything you need to know about Jr NTR, who made his film début at the age of 17 with Ninnu Choodalani. Next, he will appear in Koratala Siva’s NTR 30 and Prashanth Neel’s NTR 31.
NTR MADE HIS FIRST APPEARANCE IN NINNU CHOODALANI.
Jr NTR made his début with Ninnu Choodalani at the age of 17. 22 years later, he is featured in one of Indian cinema’s all-time greatest hits, RRR, which grossed over Rs 1100 crore. VR Pratap directed the film Ninnu Choodalani, which was produced by Ramoji Rao. Prior to that, NTR appeared in Bala Ramayanam as a juvenile actor.
ATTAINED MASS FOLLOWING WITH SIMHADRI AND AADI
Jr NTR and SS Rajamouli first worked together on the film Student No. After Student No. 1, NTR delivered flops such as Subbu, Allari Ramudu, and Naaga as well as successes such as Aadi and Simhaddi. Aadi and Simhadri were two of the highest-grossing films at the time, and NTR gained a large fan base due to their success. At the age of 19, NTR was one of the most prominent mass idols in Telugu cinema.
Ten unknown facts about the ‘RRR’ star:
- The recently-released, well-received film ‘RRR’ has made Tollywood actor Jr. NTR a ubiquitous name worldwide. Today, the actor turns 39, and his admirers are wishing him well on social media. His two decades in the industry attest to the fact that the actor’s acting skills, good looks, and charisma were unparalleled. He was widely known as the ‘Young Tiger’. Let’s take a look at eight lesser-known facts about our ‘RRR’ icon on this special day.
- People often ask, “What’s in a name?” Well, Tollywood celebrities believe there is much more to it! When it comes to Jr. NTR, the actor is universally adored. Because he was named after his legendary grandfather Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao, he has been referred to as Tarak since boyhood. Therefore, Tarak is the first name his grandfather gave him. Surely Tarak is a cute moniker, correct?
- Jr NTR debuted as a minor actor in grandpa Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao’s 1991 film Brahmarshi Vishwamith. Later, he appeared as a minor actor in the film Bala ‘Ramayanam’ by director Gunasekhar. In the mythological drama that won the National Film Award for Best Children’s Film and two Nandi Awards, he portrayed the title character. His first feature film as an adult was ‘Ninnu Choodalani’ (2001).
- Jr NTR’s life was altered by the 2001 release of SS Rajamouli’s directorial début, ‘Student No 1’, which received worldwide acclaim upon its release. This movie overnight transformed Tarak into an adolescent icon. In addition to his attractiveness and acting skills, the actor won over a million hearts. The film had chart-topping songs and made money at the box office.
- Master Sudhakar has instructed Jr. NTR in the art of Kuchipudi dance, in addition to his talent as an actor. The actor began his dance training at a very tender age. In addition to giving such impactful performances in films such as ‘Simhadri,’ ‘Yamadonga,’ ‘Aadi,’ and ‘RRR,’ the actor’s dancing abilities have left no stone unturned.
- The grand audio function event for Jr NTR’s ‘Andhrawala’ was nothing short of a festival for the actor’s admirers. The event brought together the complete cast and crew of the film. On December 5, 2003, a sea of people descended upon Nimmarkuru to witness what was likely the largest film event of the year in Telugu cinema. According to the reports, ten special trains were operated by the Indian railways to transport nearly 10 million people to the inaugural event.
- In Japan, Jr. NTR has a cult-like following. It all began in 2013 when the actor’s blockbuster film ‘Baadshah’ was released in Japan. It was one of the first Telugu films to receive widespread acclaim. The movie generated such a Tarak fan base in Japan. According to reports, the film directed by Sreenu Vaitla has caused quite a stir among admirers.
- Jr NTR is one of the few Tollywood actors to appear on Forbes India’s Celebrity List on two separate occasions, in 2012 and 2016. While the actor’s ranking has decreased from the previous year, he is the only Tollywood actor to make the Top 100 list. Undoubtedly, Tarak is one of Tollywood’s most bankable actors.
- Jr. NTR adheres to numerology. The thespian was born in Hyderabad on May 19, 1983. Tarak adores the number nine and considers it to be quite fortunate for him. The number plate number of the actor’s BMW 7 Series automobile is 9999, and he paid INR 10.5 lakh for it. In fact, Tarak has 9999 on all of his vehicles. Supposedly, he mandates that all of his associates have the same phone number.
- Jr. NTR is a multifaceted individual who is acquainted with the majority, if not all, aspects of cinema. Tarak, for those unaware, is also a talented performer. In 2007, he recorded his first Telugu composition for the film ‘Yamadonga’. MM Keeravani composed the “Olammi Thikka Regindha” dance number. Since then, he has rendered hit songs such as “1,2,3 Nenoka Kantri” in “Kantri,” “Chary” in “Adhurs,” “Sri Anjaneyam” in “Oosaravelli,” “Raakasi Raakasi” in “Rabhasa,” “Follow Follow” in “Naanaku Prematho,” and “Geleya Geleya” in “Chakravyu