Karwa Chauth is a Hindu festival of married women as they observe nirjala fast and don’t consume food or water for the whole day. The fast is kept for the long life of their husbands and is celebrated mostly in northern states of India.
Women of marriageable age also observe the fast and these days many husbands have also started observing the fast with their wives for their well being.
On Karwa Chauth, here’s wishes, quotes, messages and wallpapers to send to your loved ones:
- Hope this day strengthens the bond of love between you two. May the almighty bless you with a happy and long married life. Happy Karwa Chauth 2019!
- May the moonlight, flood your life with happiness and joy, peace and harmony. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- May the two of you always stay together happily. Wishing you very happy Karva Chauth!
- May God bless you with all those happiness and pleasures you have asked for me, sweetheart! Wish you a happy Karva Chauth & a prosperous married life with me!
- May the sight of full moon fill your heart with happiness. Wishing you a blessed Karva Chauth.
- May The Moon Light,
Flood Your Life With,
Happiness & Joy,
Peace & Harmony.
Happy Karwa Chauth!