New Delhi: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University will be releasing the TS EAMCET result at the official website at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The TS EAMCET result is likely to be announced on October 1 or 3.
Candidates would be required to log in using registration number and hall ticket number to download the TS EAMCET 2020 result.
TS EAMCET 2020 Result: Steps to check result
- Step 1- Go to official website of TS EAMCET 2020- eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Step 2- Click on result link
- Step 3- Login with registration number and TS EAMCET hall ticket number
- Step 4- TS EAMCET result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5- Download and take a print out for future need
TS EAMCET 2020 Rank Card: How to download Rank Card
- Step 1- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2020- eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Step 2- On the homepage, click on “Download Rank Card” link
- Step 3- Login with registration number, date of birth, and TS EAMCET 2020 hall ticket number
- Step 4- TS EAMCET rank card would be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5- Download and take a print out for future use
TS EAMCET result 2020 will include details such as- marks scored, rank, qualifying status and candidate’s personal information such as- name, registration number, photograph and signature.